Renderplas LtdBeading solutions for a sustainable future
- No. 2, 70-72 High Street, Bewdley, DY12 2DJ
- 01299 888333
Renderplas was formed in 1990 to offer the plastering industry a new concept in beading. The first manufacturer of PVCu beads in the UK, Renderplas is the leading exponent in the field.
We set out to address the shortcomings of traditional profiles by designing a range of beads in PVCu to suit the British and Continental market. The key benefit of PVCu beads is that they use the most cost-effective, non-corrosive material to produce robust plasterer friendly beads. Renderplas PVCu beads conform to BS EN 13914-1:2016 - External Rendering.
Our products are designed to be unobtrusive with an extremely narrow arris, making it ideal for scratched or scraped finishes. Very popular with major house builders, our beads are available in white or ivory as standard to blend with most coloured renders. However, in order to give architects and contractors even more freedom to use through-coloured renders in more vibrant colours, a range of beads in 7 further colours are also available for popular render depths.
Used internally, whether, in conjunction with wet plastering or dry lining, they will not stain during lengthy drying out periods and offer superior protection against impact in heavy traffic areas.
By specifying a Renderplas PVCu bead, the problems associated with traditional beads and the aggravation of costly callbacks are avoided.
20 mins required (approx)
Share this module
KEY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Bellcast bead Designed to provide a stop to the render just above the damp proof course and above reveals to produce a straight edge, provide protection against impact and deflect rain water. Can also be used as an architectural feature at each storey to provide a shadow. http://www.renderplas.co.uk/bellcast-beads.php
- Angle / corner bead Designed for use on all rendered and plastered corners and reveals to produce a straight edge and provide protection against impact. Can also be used for internal plastering applications. http://www.renderplas.co.uk/corner-beads.php
- Expansion / movement joints Designed to prevent cracking to render through thermal expansion and compression. Must be used over a structural movement joint once settling is complete. Can be used horizontally as a day joint to disguise a break in the application of render and provide an attractive architectural detail with a gentle shadow. MJ4 can be folded through 90 degrees to form an internal corner on plasterboard and all profiles can be fitted in this way if a movement joint is required in an internal corner. http://www.renderplas.co.uk/movement-joints.php
- Stop bead Designed to provide a stop to the render at window and door frames and at changes to the facade to produce a straight finish and protection against impact. Can also be used for internal plastering applications. http://www.renderplas.co.uk/stop-beads.php