Specification confidence for brick cladding systems - CPD Video - Ash & Lacy
LOGIN OR REGISTER
Once you’re logged in you can access all our training modules for free anytime that works for you. Enjoy On Demand CPD Training!
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get permission to publish this video on your website.
<div style="position: relative!important; width: 100%!important; min-height: 700px; overflow: hidden!important; padding-top: 56.25%!important;"><iframe src="https://www.construction-cpd.com/cpd-external-view?ExternalId=186&ReturnUrl=https://www.construction-cpd.com/specification-of-brick-cladding-systems" style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; right: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; min-height: 500px; border: none;" mozallowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
- What is mechanically fixed brick cladding
- Installing mechanically fixed brick slips
- The creativity that mechanically fixed brick cladding offers
- Specification performance and testing
- It is lightweight – mechanically fixed brick cladding systems typically weigh around 53 kg/m2, compared to 135 kg/m2 for traditional brick. This means easier and faster installation, and less weight imposed on the building structure.
- It does not rely on mortar or adhesives, making it more reliable over time
- And it is quick to install - and can be installed in wet weather. This helps to ensure installation is kept to timescales, even if outdoor conditions aren’t ideal.