Reducing Risk by Responsible Balustrade Design - Delta Balustrades
LOGIN OR REGISTER
Once you’re logged in you can access all our training modules for free anytime that works for you. Enjoy On Demand CPD Training!
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get permission to publish this video on your website.
<div style="position: relative!important; width: 100%!important; min-height: 700px; overflow: hidden!important; padding-top: 56.25%!important;"><iframe src="https://www.construction-cpd.com/cpd-external-view?ExternalId=146&ReturnUrl=https://www.construction-cpd.com/reducing-risk-by-responsible-balustrade-design-delta-balustrades" style="position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; right: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; min-height: 500px; border: none;" mozallowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Every year there are over 250000 falls on stairs in and around buildings. Knowing the right legislation is critical for specifiers and contractors. This balustrade CPD will give you an understanding of why British Standards are necessary for safety. You will understand what can go dangerously wrong with an installation. It will allow you and your company to be responsible when specifying balustrades.
- Understand the critical elements of designing a balustrade safely whilst maintaining compliance at all stages
- Learn about balustrade loading requirements and how to design for each scenario
- Gain an insight into the legislation and standards that apply directly to balustrades & handrails
- View balustrade testing to BS6180
- Understand how balustrades can be designed to avoid installation defects that become safety hazards
- Learn about real life examples of how early engagement